Masti Technology Private Limited (the “Company”) owns and operates the online platform comprising of a website and mobile application existing under the name and styling of “JALDI TECHNOLOGY” (the “Site”) for the provision of certain lead generation and sales management services (the “Services”). For the purposes of clarity, ‘Services’ shall include any other services or benefits that the Company may offer on the Site from time to time.
The Company may modify the Policy at any point in time at its sole discretion and without any prior notification. The Company shall bear no responsibility or liability towards you or any third-party for any variations or modifications to the Policy. You are advised to regularly review the Policy and, in the event that you consider any modifications thereto to be unacceptable, you are advised to discontinue accessing the Site and availing the Services. Your continued use of the Site and Services shall constitute acceptance of any amended or modified Policy.
Collection and Use
- By accessing the Site and availing the Services, you hereby agree and consent to the Company collecting, storing, processing and transmitting any data (including personal and financial information) that you input, route through or make available on the Site through any means including but not limited to IP address, login data, location, time zone setting, feedback/survey responses, usage data (including without limitation search history and devices utilized to access the Site), browser type and version, mobile model, device settings, cookie information, your correspondences with us in electronic or non-electronic form, statistical/demographic data and your preferences in receiving marketing and communication from the Company (the “Data”).
- The Data shall include but not be limited to Data of any third-party (such as your actual or prospective customer/client information) (the “Third-Party Data”). You hereby agree and acknowledge that the Company is entitled to collect, store, process and transmit the Third-Party Data in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Policy.
- You hereby authorize the Company to carry out cross-border transmission of all Data provided by you to the Company through the use of the Site and Services.
- We respect your privacy and are committed to ensuring the security of your data.
- The “Import Contacts as Leads” feature is designed solely for your convenience and aims to enhance your experience within the app.
- Rest assured, we do not store all your contacts on our servers. We only retain the contacts you explicitly choose to import as leads to facilitate communication and interactions within the app.
- Your imported contact list will never be shared, sold, or used for any unauthorized purposes.You shall be solely responsible for the following in respect of the Data:
- Obtaining the necessary consents and approvals of the individuals or persons whose Third-Party Data you upload or provide on the Site and/or render available to the Company in any manner whatsoever;
- Deletion of any individual or person’s Data (such as Third-Party Data) from the Site as soon as a request to that effect is made by the concerned individual or person.
- Ensuring that your collection of the Third-Party Data and its subsequent disclosure to the Company is in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations, having particular regard to the prevailing data privacy and protection laws.
- Correction and/or modification of the Data provided by you on the Site and/or made available to the Company in any manner whatsoever;
- Ensuring the accuracy, completeness and reliability of all Data provided by you to the Company through the Site and/or through any manner whatsoever;
- Ensuring that the Data is in accordance with the applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company from and against all loss, harm or damage incurred by the Company or any suits, proceedings, investigations or claims initiated against the Company due your failure to comply with your obligations under the terms and conditions of this Policy and/or under the applicable laws.
- The Company reserves the right to retain the Data to the maximum extent permitted under the applicable laws and to use the Data for its business purposes. However, the Company shall delete any Data if a written request to that effect is made to us.
- The Company shall maintain confidentiality regarding the Data unless we are required to disclose the Data in accordance with the operation of the law and/or pursuant to valid order of a court of law or other regulatory/governmental body. In the event of the foregoing, the Company shall disclose the Data without seeking your prior approval or notifying you of the same.
- The Site may make use of various third-party services that may also collect the Data for identification purposes. The use of the Data by such third-party service providers shall be governed by their respective privacy policies. The Company shall bear no responsibility or liability towards you or any third-party for the use or collection of the Data by such third-party service providers.
In order to rectify an error in the Site, we shall collect Data (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the Site when utilizing our Services, the time and date of your use of the Platforms, and other statistics. You agree, acknowledge and authorize the Company to collect and utilize the Log Data in accordance with this Policy.
We do not use ‘cookies’ explicitly, however, the Platforms may use third party code and libraries that use ‘cookies’ to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our services.
Third Party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to: improve and facilitate our services; provide the services on our behalf; to perform and provide other related services; or assist us in analyzing how our services are being used. Provided however, where a third party is engaged for any of the above-mentioned reasons, we represent that their collection, processing and/or transmission of data is only limited to extent of efficient provision of services to you.
Voice over Internet Protocol
Where you are, upon your request, provided a virtual number(s), you agree neither to use greylisted, blacklisted and/or otherwise prohibited virtual numbers nor use such virtual numbers for any spamming activity or any other illegal or unlawful activity. The Company shall not be held liable for any loss, harm, investigation or claims suffered by or initiated against you as a result of the foregoing. In the event you fail to comply with the foregoing obligations, you shall indemnify and hold harmless the Company against all loss, harm and damage incurred by the Company (including without limitation loss of business, profits, harm to reputation, regulatory ban/order imposed on the Site/Services, penalties imposed upon the Company or any claims, suits, investigations or proceedings initiated against the Company).
Security & Limitation of Liability
- We value your trust in providing us your Data and therefore we shall use our best endeavors to protect the Data. Despite the foregoing, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security in respect of the same.
- The Site, including all technical, security and organizational measures implemented in order to protect the Data, are provided “as-is.” You hereby acknowledge and confirm that you shall access and use the Site at your own risk, cost and expense.
- The Company hereby disclaims: (i) any representations or warranties regarding the Site and Services or the transactions contemplated by this Agreement, including any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, (ii) implied warranties arising out of course of dealing, course of performance or usage of trade and (iii) any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in tort, whether or not arising from the Company’s negligence. No representation or warranty is provided by the Company that the functions contained in the Site shall meet your requirements or be available in timely, secure, uninterrupted or error free The Company does not guarantee that the Site and Services shall be functional or available at all times and/or free from any errors, glitches, defects, viruses, downtime and/or other forces on the internet.
- You acknowledge that the functionality of the Site may be affected from time to time, whether due to any factors including but not limited to routine maintenance, downtime, errors, glitches or other interruptions. The Company shall not be held liable for any loss, theft or destruction of the Data, including but not limited to system failures or other interruptions that may affect the collection, use, processing or transmission of the Data.
- The Company shall not be held responsible or liable towards you or any third-party for any loss, harm or damage incurred due to the criminal or non-criminal actions of any third-party.
- You hereby release the Company from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with the Site or Services. The Company shall not be held liable (whether in contract, warranty or tort including negligence, product liability or otherwise) to you or any other person for any loss of profit, revenue, business or data or any punitive or consequential damages arising out of or relating thereto. .
The Company shall not be liable for any loss suffered by you or any third-party from acts or causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company or any acts of God including but not limited to COVID-19, cyber-crime, cyber-warfare, hacking, third-party criminal activities (including but not limited to commission of electronic crimes) pandemics, strikes, forces on the internet, floods, earthquakes, storms, weather conditions, enactment of new laws and/or amendment of existing laws, or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority (“Force Majeure Event”).
This Policy, together with the way we collect, process, use, store and transmit the data, shall be governed by the GDPR and all the relevant applicable data protection laws of the jurisdictions in which the data is collected, used, processed, stored, retained and transmitted.
To enhance the security of your information, we have implemented multiple security measures. For instance, our app and website utilize HTTPS with certificate pinning to ensure secure communication. Passwords are hashed using industry-standard methods.